The Blackthorn Dinner Concert and Silent Auction is coming up March 23, 2019. If you have an item for the silent auction, you may drop it by the office or call Mary Knudstrup at 517.676.1566. We will be taking donations of NEW or HANDCRAFTED items. Questions? Call the office!
If you would like to order tickets, please click here to order online, pick up a form in the Gathering Space or click below to print an order form!
International Outreach Bowling Tourament
St. James International Outreach Ministry’s 4th Annual
BOWLING TOURNAMENT FUNDRAISER
SUNDAY MARCH 3, 2019 STARTS AT Noon
4 PERSON TEAMS / $ 15 PER PERSON
3 GAME NON-SANCTIONED HANDICAP TOURNAMENT
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER
GUARANTEED $400 CASH PRIZE FOR 1ST PLACE TEAM
OTHER PRIZES WILL BE DETERMINED BY NUMBER OF ENTRIES
Ways for St. James families/friends can support this effort:
- Sign up a team and join the fun!
- Donate $50 to Sponsor a lane.
- Donate a gift basket to raffle off during the event.
- Volunteer to help with the event.
- Pray for a successful event!
*All Proceeds go to further St. James International Outreach Mission.
Gift Card March Madness
Thank you for your donation to the “Gift Card March Madness” Calendar sponsored by The Catholic Community of Sts. James, Cornelius & Cyprian, with net proceeds to go to the Youth Group.
Drawings will begin on March 1, 2019. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
All ticket holders remain in the drawing for the entire month - everyone is eligible to win multiple prizes.
All prizes will be mailed or hand delivered to you at the address provided or by a Youth Group Member.
Prizes will be awarded each day as listed on the calendar. There are no exchanges, substitutions, or refunds .
Please contact Heather Dunivon at 517.676.9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Information needed to participate!
Phone to set up for delivery:______________________________________________________________
Email Address (for invoicing if needed):______________________________________________________
Which Youth Group Member should we thank for your entry?: ____________________________________
Amount Paid Cash _______ Check # _______ Donation of $20
Divine Renovation Parish Assembly
Thanks to everyone who joined us for the Divine Renovation Parish Assembly!
Interview with Fr. Mallon Part 1
Interview with Fr. Mallon Part 2
Interview with Fr. Mallon Part 3
Interview with Fr. Mallon Part 4
Interview with Fr. Mallon Part 5
Regular Mass Times
4:00 PM at St. James Mason
8:30 AM at Sts. Cornelius & Cyprian – Leslie
10:30 AM St. James – Mason
12:10 PM Tuesdays St. James - Mason
12:10 PM Wednesdays St. James - Mason
11:00 AM Thursdays Sts. CC - Leslie
(First Thursday of month -11 am Mass Green Acres)
9:00 AM Fridays St. James - Mason
Saturdays from 3:00 – 3:30 PM or by Appointment
- Fr Kusi Cobona, Pastor
- Dcn Tom Feiten, Deacon
- Dcn. Al Turkovich, Deacon
- Alison Burch, Business Manager
- Bonnie Sweet, Office Administrator/Bulletin
- Gina Orlando, P/T Administrative Assistant
- Maureen Stockwell, Director of Faith Formation
- Heather Dunivon, Director of Youth Ministry/Evangelization
- Antoinette LaCinski, Director of Music
Make an online contribution or pay your
Faith Formation tuition here!
My Own Church
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - Noon Fridays (Mason only)
Readings for the week of February 17, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 17:5-8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4, 4, 6 [40:5a] / 1 Cor 15:12, 16-20 / Lk 6:17, 20-26
- Monday: Gn 4:1-15, 25 / Ps 50:1 and 8, 16bc-17, 20-21 [14a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Gn 6:5-8; 7:1-5, 10 / Ps 29:1a and 2, 3ac-4, 3b and 9c-10 [11b] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Gn 8:6-13, 20-22 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [17a] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Gn 9:1-13 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23 [20b] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-7 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 10-11 [cf. 1] / Mk 9:2-13
- Next Sunday: 1 Sm 26:2, 7-9, 12-13, 22-23 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 15:45-49 / Lk 6:27-38