Rediscovering The Mass
Are you seeking to rediscover your friendship with Jesus? Haven't been to Mass in a while and wondering where to start? Start by getting to know Jesus again through prayer. It doesn't matter how long its been since you have been to Mass. You are always invited to encounter Jesus in the Mass.
"Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.'" - John 6:35
- How do I pray?
- Praying with Body, Mind and Voice | en español
- Daily Readings
- Rediscovering the Sacrament of Penance
- Celebrating the Lord's Day
- Participating at Mass | en español
- The Real Presence of Jesus
- United States Catholic Catechism for Adults
Resources and Documents
Back to Top Share this page on